Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Invitation to Apply For Permanent Residency



I got the e-mail last February 23.  I've continued the online application.  A little overwhelmed but I think I can manage through it.

I tried looking for my previous addresses in the US as these are needed for the application.  I think it has gotten me a bit frustrated.

"So I'm forced to look back over the past decade and list down all the places I've lived at with specific dates of my moves, and I realized I blotted out a chunk of early 2012 to early 2013 wherein I packed my bags four times for work in SoCal then eventually boarded the plane with what I could carry back to the PH.  What a stressed little wreck I was back then!" (6 March 2017)

I am now a little more excited having told my friend and student Shoko-san.  I know it'll be another great adventure.  But first, I must compile all the documents I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment